made by daniel lengyel

"Extremely Funny!" - The New York Times
"I like reading this more than playing basketball." - Michael Jordan
"I read this DAILY!" - Bill Gates




Sunday, December 6, 2009

Today was a sad day indeed

Today was a sad day indeed, I sat on poor old Longstick 300. It doesn't really matter because I never liked him...anyway, Longstick 300 broke and went to the Public Broomstick Hospital. He's recovering right now. I don't know if I should move to Alaska or Greenland, but it doesn't really matter. The reason I wanna move is because if he ever gets out of hospital, I'm dead.

4 comments:

  1. YOu were talking about longsticks and all of a sudden you change the subject to movin? 0_o confussing
    -Suzy

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah... that's true... (\_/)
    (O.o) confusing
    also, why do u want to move anyways?
    - DaIsY

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hagrid, I am confused with your blogs. I was captured by your introduction. However, I didn't see your body or conclusion. I think you need to write more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice story. I liked that because it was funny. But it was a little short. And yes, I will kill you as soon as I get out of the hospital.

    ReplyDelete