made by daniel lengyel

"Extremely Funny!" - The New York Times
"I like reading this more than playing basketball." - Michael Jordan
"I read this DAILY!" - Bill Gates




Thursday, December 3, 2009

Introducing: Hagrid

I'm Hagrid. I was born from the sun and have sand in my veins. I'm working in Hogwarts as a security guard. My best friend is Harry Potter, but I hate his broomstick, who's name is Longstick 300. Snape is this dude who is very evil and stuff, but he always gets killed. Longstick 300 always flies up and stuff and comes down bringing money.

5 comments:

  1. haha. Snape is the guy who always die. longstick 300 always flies up and brings money. Haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hagrid! How come you always try to ride me? You're too big and heavy! And I'm the one who killed Snape! I poked him in the bellybutton until he died! So you need to thank me.

    ReplyDelete