made by daniel lengyel

"Extremely Funny!" - The New York Times
"I like reading this more than playing basketball." - Michael Jordan
"I read this DAILY!" - Bill Gates




Tuesday, December 8, 2009

The Long Weeks

I'm in the middle of a huge deserted land, otherwise known as desert. Let me tell you why.
First of all, I started staring at Longstick 300, I don't know why. I guess he got a little upset because he tried to poke me in the bellybutton.
Something was wrong with his electrical cords in his body, I mean stick, so I didn't die, instead I got teleported.
I must have been here for about 5 weeks. Luckily, I keep an extra copy of all my stuff (including my dog and house) in my belly. I also store half of my food for accidents like this. I had more than enough food and water, so I never died.
I guess I will never stare at any broomstick, ever again. And I suggest than you don't too.

8 comments:

  1. hhahahahh!!!I better not do that !!! and how awesome to have a computer and internet in the desert??? i miss you Hagrid Ineed your protection against my evil stepbro ...... he must not be named!!! i liked it (=very funny>>>

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you dont really die. I hope you still live and get revenge of that Longstick... GL :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your introduction captured my attention. I can't see your conclusion. I really like your introduction. Next time make your blogs longer.

    -Suzy

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHA. You captured my attention. It wasn't confusing and i understood. The part I like is everything is in your bellybutton. Make more stories like this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. FUNNY
    the intro got my attention. I could clearly understand and there is an intro and body, but there is no conclusion.
    I have nothing to suggest
    I like the belly button part

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice intro. Good job explaining how you got to the desert. Easy to understand. Liked how you kept everything in that belly of yours. Although I don't get how I have electric cords inside my body, er stick...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your introduction was very good. However, the other paragraphs aren't clear. I think you should make your blogs longer.

    ReplyDelete