made by daniel lengyel

"Extremely Funny!" - The New York Times
"I like reading this more than playing basketball." - Michael Jordan
"I read this DAILY!" - Bill Gates




Tuesday, December 8, 2009

A great day today!

I had a good day today, let me tell you about it. I just got out of the hospital.
I quickly ran out of the Hopital of Overweight and roled into the mud so I can get my old, muddy skin color back.
By the way, after the prank on my dog, I decided to name him Wormskin because, well, the worms ate his skin. Anyway, I looked and Wormskin to see if he was gonna kill me, but he didn't. I went into my house and looked at my crossbow. I had a great idea; I snatched the crossbow and got out of my house.
I went into Foridden Forest and searched around fo a while. There were giant spiders, Voldemorts, but I just killed them all. I finally found what I was looking for: a Unicorn! I shot it in the head and some pink, gooey, stuff came out. I didn't really know what it was so I grabbed the Unicorn hard and put it on my back.
I decided to sell the unicorn and eat it's flesh. The flesh is tasty and brown, while the skin is very expensive. You can see why it was a good day!

4 comments:

  1. Thats awesome
    Why do you want to look old?

    Have fun eating

    ReplyDelete
  2. The intro, kind of captured my attention, i think you should try to edit the intro to make people wonder about what you will tell them. Also, i really couldn't see the conclusion, i kind of saw the intro and body but not the conclusion. The part i liked was the worm, you called it wormskin because it was eaten by worms... disgusting but cool :P One suggestion, is that you should kind of change the intro, so people get captured by it. oh, and try to do the conclusion, because i couldn't really see it.

    -Brian

    ReplyDelete
  3. this captured my attention, yea i agree with ryan but this is funny. try to make the comclusion more understanding so next time make a better paper.

    ReplyDelete
  4. well, this is fun but next time try to make it more interesting.

    ReplyDelete