made by daniel lengyel

"Extremely Funny!" - The New York Times
"I like reading this more than playing basketball." - Michael Jordan
"I read this DAILY!" - Bill Gates




Monday, December 7, 2009

Prank.


Today, I played a prank on my dog. He got really upset with me. I just got out of the Hospital of Overweight so I was really happy and full of energy. Longstick 300 didn't poke me in the bellybutton so I was extremely happy. But the prank was that I cut out a huge piece of land, put worms on the bottom (billions) and I would push the dog in into the pit while he was looking inside it. Then I close the top and leave the dog there. You can see in the picture above how he looked like after he got eaten by the worms and got the Ugliest Dog award. Anyway, I'm now back in hospital and need new skin, bye!

1 comment:

  1. HEHE... this caught my attention. I think it was good and it was better than the last 1s so keep on doing stories like this.

    ReplyDelete